Followers

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Le Cellier is a Must Do!

Last October was the first time we ate at Le Cellier and it was wonderful!! We made our reservations 180 days out for our late lunch, and I am so glad we did.  As we waited to be seated we watched several people try to get a table without a reservation with no luck. As we walked back to our table we noticed it was rather warm in the dining room.  Our waiter quickly brought over waters and explained that the air conditioner went out and they were working on fixing it immediately.  Within 15 minutes it was on and cooling perfectly!  For starters we ordered a Magical Star Cocktail and some Cheddar Cheese Soup. Yum! For our entrees it was steak all around! I had the Mushroom Filet Mignon everyone else got the New York Strip.  I can honestly say I think it was the best steak I have ever eaten! So stuffed we still had to order dessert!  I had my heart set on the  Maple creme brulee, but once we got the menu I quickly changed my mine to the Chocolate Pecan Pie "On the Rocks".  Our waiter told me that if I finished the Pecan Pie he would get me something special!  Needless to say it was so rich and wonderful there was no way I was going to eat the entire small glass full of goodness!  All in all Le Cellier is wonderful and we will be dining there again!





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment